Artistic Designs for Living creates exquisite living spaces that are as distinctive as our clients. We specialize in creating homes that are both beautiful and accessible and believe that every home should reflect the unique personality of its owners.
Led by owner Tineke Triggs, our talented team offers a full spectrum of design services from concept development through final installation including:
- Initial space planning with two and three dimensional design concepts
- Budget development, refinement, and project management
- Collaboration with key partners on the preparation of construction documents including plans, elevations and specifications
- Selection of overall design scheme including architectural features, finishes, fixtures, colors, materials and paint.
- Sourcing and/or designing custom furniture, cabinetry, window treatments, lighting, artwork and accessories.
- Ordering, tracking, inspection, delivery and installation of all furniture, furnishings, fixtures, fabrics and accessories
- Partnering with industry professionals such as architects, contractors, and engineers
- Coordinate with art consultants, professional organizers and others as needed
Inspired by designers who broke away from the pack, Tineke is known for creating soulful, artistic and imaginative interiors. By mastering both the art and science of design, her work gives rise to a unique form of design mixology. Her elevated interiors not only provoke the senses, but deliver on the details that create truly memorable spaces.
The veteran of six San Francisco Decorator Showcases, her award-winning work has been featured in numerous publications including Architectural Digest, Elle Decor, Veranda, Dwell, Luxe, California Home & Design, Modern Luxury Interiors, California Homes and Sunset Magazine.
When not designing, Tineke enjoys working on her kick-boxing game, family time on the beach, and traveling down the coast with her vintage 1973 Airstream in tow. Tineke lives in San Francisco with her husband, Will, and their two teenage sons.
“Tineke not only has impeccable style herself, but she truly understands the wishes and vision of her clients to help bring their homes to life. I loved how she encouraged us to venture outside our normal comfort zone, which resulted in a more creative, dynamic design.”